WHY DRAKE MEDOX?
Drake Medox is a name that you can trust, the specialist healthcare division of Drake International. Established in 1972, we are a recruitment partner of choice for thousands of healthcare professionals and organisations in Australia, New Zealand, North America and the United Kingdom.
With a national and international network of offices, our personal consultants provide hundreds of healthcare workers with positions in nursing, homecare, aged care management, specialist nursing, allied health and more.
Drake Medox is your best option for a more rewarding career when you consider:
- Our extensive client base, offering you a variety of roles
- The host of national and international opportunities available
- Flexibility – to work on a casual, part-time or permanent basis
- Unique incentives and rewards
- Great rates of pay
- Professional education
- Exciting social events
WHAT KIND OF WORK IS AVAILABLE?
The choice is endless at Drake Medox. You simply tell us where and when you want to work and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Drake Medox provides casual, contract and permanent recruitment opportunities in:
- Public and private hospitals
- Nursing homes
- Residential or occupational health facilities
- Allied Health
Drake Medox actively recruits for the following roles:
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- Theatre Technicians
- Dental Nurses and Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- OH&S Nurses
- Assistants In Nursing
- Personal Care Assistants
- Disability Support Workers
- Medical Secretaries
- Paramedical Staff
- Management Roles
- Directors of Nursing
- Office/Consultant Roles
- And many other health and allied positions