- Dandenong Area
- Supporting two Directors
- Community Based NGO
Our client is a leading NGO delivering a range of recovery focused psychosocial rehabilitation support services to people living within the community with a psychiatric disability as a result of injury or mental illness. Their mission is to open up a world of opportunity for people with a psychiatric disability to participate and thrive in the community of their choice.
Dedicated to high level performance and continued growth, they now look to appoint a senior level Executive Assistant. Responsible for providing a full range of timely, confidential executive level support to two Directors, the role will focus on the delivery of key strategic outcomes for the organisation through the provision of value added support services, effective management of your two directors as well as yourself.
Your key focus:
- Provide effective diary management - prioritising and planning the Directors' work schedules and meeting commitments
- Co-ordinate the flow of key documents
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- Project, presentation and report production support as required
- Manage a number of key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Key points for success:
- Excellence in service delivery
- Superior communication skills - both verbal and written
- Continuous quality improvement
- Excellent word processing and database skills
It is expected that you will come from a similarly senior EA role with solid tenure - circa five years. Comfortable and confident liaising at Director, CEO and Board level. As this is a true EA role with various senior responsibilities your skills and experience will be appreciated and rewarded. You will be charged with sign off on agreed outcomes, decision making and autonomy to really stamp your mark on the role.
On offer is a generous salary package circa $65,000 including superannuation plus annual leave loading and the maximum additional pre-tax benefit of salary sacrifice of $16,5000 per annum.
Applicants are encouraged to apply below without hesitation. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Simonne Baldock on 0439 315 916.
Applications close 24 August 2012.