- Ongoing work available
- Career Opportunites
Drake Medox has been a National leader in supporting Community Service Providers for over 30 years and we are looking for passionate disability support staff to join our team in the Tweed / lower Gold Coast / Ballina areas.
Do you have a Certificate in Disability or Community Services? Are you looking for variety and flexibility? Look no further and call us today!
As part of your role as a support worker you will experience a variety of working environments such as group homes, respite services, day programs and in home support.
Applicants with experience in working with people with challenging behaviour will be highly regarded.
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant and proven working experience in this field
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
- Current Positive Notice Card (ideally updated within the last 12 months)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Certificate III or IV in Disability/Community Services preferable but not essential
- Ability to work 24/7 rotating shifts including sleepovers and awake shifts
- Experience in medication administration.
What Drake Medox offers you:
- Personalised consultants
- Variety of work
- A genuine career pathway to permanent work.
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to know more, please call Sharmayne or Danella on 1300 360 070 or send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org