- $50 - $75 / hr Ongoing Work
- Immediate Start
- 2 Weeks Paid Client Specific Training
Drake Medox is looking to build a team to assist one of our clients transition back into the community and provide ongoing 24/7 care.
You will be provided with detailed client specific training with the assistance of health care professionals within a facility setting for a number of weeks. Your expertise as a mental health professional will also be crucial in the development of person centred plans in the transition process
If you are up for a challenge and have a passion for making a real difference in peoples lives, please apply.
We are committed to recruiting the best people out there and some of the key selection criteria for this role is:
- Be a minimum Level 1.2 nurse
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a proven 6 months experience working in the mental health field
- Have a current Police Clearance (issued within the last 12 months)
If this is you, please apply immediately as we are building our team now.
Call Annika or Shelley on 1300 360 070
To apply for this position click on the APPLY NOW button or phone our friendly team on on 1300 360 070