- Global, established and growing
- Established Healthcare portfolio
- Supportive team environment
The Drake International Group of Companies are global specialists in the field of human resources, performance improvement, consultative management, permanent and temporary staffing and technology solutions. Established in Canada in 1951, Drake operates in 9 countries around the world. In Australia, Drake operates from 22 branch
locations including a national head office in Melbourne.
Established in 1971, Drake Medox has grown to be one of the largest suppliers of contract and permanent Nurses, Allied Health and Community and Disability Service Professionals to the Australian health sector.
Based in our Head Office and reporting to the Victorian Manager there now exists an exceptional opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to take control of this developing Healthcare client base.
Key to your success with be delivering tailored HR solutions to existing and new clients within your portfolio. Essential will be your ability to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and end to end project delivery. We are not 'transactional recruiters', we build for the long term and rely heavily on our solid, trusted relationships with Medox's existing clients and candidates. KPIs are set and agreed in consultation to ensure maximum opportunity to suceed and are based on a combination of activity and revenue targets.
Integral to your success will be your:
- Passion for Healthcare recruitment. Focus on building strong relationships and achieving results that transform lives and business
- Swift and efficient response to client's needs with the ability to tackled multiple assignments simultaneously
- Clear enthusiasm for building your business, not just farming it
- Professional and intelligent verbal, electronic and written communication skills both internally and externally
Drake Medox is a highly professional organisation offering ongoing opportunity to develop and extend your career within the Drake International family locally, nationally and internationally.
Attractive salary, Super and bonus structure is offered and naturally you will be provided all necessary tools of the trade. In addition all staff qualify for participation in Drake's 100% Club where qualifying employees enjoy 'all expenses paid' vacations in exotic destinations. 2012 destination…..Monaco!!!
You are encouraged to 'apply' now or for a confidential conversation pertaining to this role, call Simonne Baldock, Victorian Manager - Medox on 0439 315 916.